Cookies are small text files that are stored in the user’s device when visiting a website. It is the website operator that determines what type of information is contained in them and what their purpose is. Cookies can be also used by the web server every time you visit that page. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for several different purposes such as remembering the login information or what your purchase order contains.
For further information:
Types of cookies regarding to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s computer terminal from another computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by said user is provided.
- Third-Party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal from another computer or domain that are not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: are those cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are the kind of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a period of time defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and period that can go from a few minutes to several years.
Types of cookies regarding their purpose:
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist there, e.g., traffic control and the communication of data, identify of the session, log-in to different parts of the restricted access, remembering those elements that integrate an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the video or sound diffusion or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, for example the language, the type of browser through which they access the service, the regional configuration from where they access the service, etc…
- Analysis Cookies: are those that allow the responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collection by means of this type of cookies is used in the measurement of website, application or platform activity and also for development of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, aiming to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. Those cookies stored information of the user’s behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, that allows develop a specific profile to show ads based on it.
Cookies used by APTATARGETS S.L.
APTATARGETS S.L. will only use those cookies allowed by you. You will be able to control your cookies through your browser. You will find more information about it later.
|Category according to purpose
|Category according to duration
|Category according to manager
Cookie settings and revocation of consent:
You can manage the cookies through the configuration of your browser or device. In case you decided to block them, it is possible that certain services that need its use may not be available to you.
You can carry out the management of cookies in the following locations of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options > Privacy > Configuration.
For further information, you can access Microsoft support or Browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Configuration.
For more information, you can access Mozilla support or Browser Help.
- Chrome Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy > Configuration content.
For further information, you can check Google support or Browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or Browser Help.